The values that have shaped Brad have come from his family, and from being a part of a community that is home to some of the most humble, hard-working people he has ever had the privilege of calling his neighbors. Those same values are what makes Brad a dedicated professional REALTOR®.
· Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2004
· After graduating from High School, Brad worked in the Construction Industry with his uncle.
· Graduate of Abilene Christian University with a B.A. degree.
· National Account Representative for a billboard company located in Dallas.
· A Regional Marketing Manager for a Real Estate Magazine in NW Arkansas.
· Marketing Homes (not just “listing them”)
· Communication – In a form that meets your needs and requirements. (A top Priority for Brad)
· Listening to Buyer’s and Seller’s concerns and needs, and acting on those.
· Transaction Management – You will be kept in the loop as Brad resolves issues and brings any transaction to a close.
· As Seller, Brad promises to market your home as part of his innovative “Every Day until Sold” Program.
· As a Buyer, you can be assured that Brad will research and show all the available homes in the area that meet your price range and other criteria.
· Full representation above and beyond the typical, within the scope of the license law.
· Market knowledge – Brad keeps up with current market trends and inventory.
Credentials & Memberships
· Member of the National, State and Local REALTORS® Association
· Member of the Kiwanis Club – An organization serving children through sponsoring events like Little Olympics. The Club Mission is; “Kiwanis empowers communities to improve the world by making lasting differences in the lives of children.”