Originally from Lampasas, TX (13 years) Megan relocated to San Angelo with her soon to be husband, James who was born and raised in this area. Megan and James are raising 5 wonderful children; 2 being grown and 3 still at home! They have 3 grandsons, with their first granddaughter due in March. Although Megan's life is fast paced, she is great at multitasking and ready to use her skills to help guide you through real estate questions & transactions. Megan has fallen in love with San Angelo and the small town of feel with bigger city amenities and feels that it is the perfect environment for families. Experience:
Qualifications, Credentials and Memberships:
- Service Industry background (for as long as she's been able to work)
- Managing and event planning for various nightclubs and restaurants.
- Megan has been through the Home Buying and Selling process.
- Familiar with the relocation process.
- Years as a Mother/Homemaker have provided many negotiation skills.
- Long Hours and hard work are part of Megan's background.
- Multitasking skills have allowed Megan to handle multiple event contracts with a systematic calm approach.
- Ranch-life has given Megan hands-on experience she can use to help you.
- Lampasas High School Graduate
- Licensed REALTOR® since 2017
- Real Estate Principals, Finance & Contracts
Hobbies & Sports:
- Pursuing membership with Glen Meadows Baptist Church.
- Volunteering at Local Soup Kitchen, Mission and Fundraising events.
- Stock Shows - Supporting FFA with Donations & Animal Purchases
- Equine Handler for Equine Assisted Rehabilitation.
- Megan and her family love everything outdoors. From hunting and fishing to camping and horseback riding.
- Family enjoys watching their daughter participate in Cheer and Tumbling activities.
- Traveling adventures are high on this families "love" list. Things like simple weekend getaways and the ultimate goal ...to see the world!