We know you have a choice, so thank you for choosing us to help you fulfill your Home lifestyle dreams.
- Born and raised in South Africa, Bev has experienced the excitement and stress of relocating both locally and internationally.
- Experiences such as; sailing onboard a 45 ft. trimaran in the Indian Ocean for 3 months, completing a 109 km iconic cycling race, participating in the Rotary foreign exchange program as an ambassador, working in the fashion industry and being part of a band, have provided Bev with a unique set of communication and other skills.
- As a Fashion Designer, Merchandiser, Mother, Wife and REALTOR®, success has not come easily, but the experiences of life and Christian values have proven to be strong influences, instilling in Bev a positive attitude and a desire to help others identify and achieve their lifestyle dreams.
- Oh, by the way, Bev believes that laughter is the best medicine, and her pronunciations (because of her accent) will probably make you laugh (or at least smile). She’s okay with some good old-fashioned teasing about her accent!
- Bev believes in investing in the people who affiliate with her, with a goal of building honest and mutually beneficial; trust based alliances.
- Residential & Ranch Property sales in both rural and developed areas.
- Active Transaction Management
- Agent support and training
- Real Estate office and team management
- Team Building
- Consumer protection, driven by a focus on Quality Customer Service.
- Marketing using print, social media, and online resources.
- Negotiation Strategies, based on Experience and Training.
- Customer Focused Communication Skills. (Use of Text, email, face to face or phone to suit client needs).
- Listening and Understanding Buyer and Seller needs.
- Mentoring, training & coaching new and experienced agents to ensure that Coldwell Banker agents are qualified, knowledgeable and ultimately successful agents with satisfied clients.
- Owned and Operated an Independent Real Estate Firm in New Mexico.
- Over 22 years of Real Estate experience
- Licensed REALTOR® in New Mexico and Texas.
- Leadership Focus Training, completed through Coldwell Banker University
- Branch Manager since 2011 for Coldwell Banker Legacy San Angelo office.
- Real Estate Law, Finance, Appraisal, Closings.
- Anatomy of Contracts
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges -Negotiating and Completing.
- Property Management
- Manufactured Home Broker Basics
- Residential Real Estate Procedures
- Loan Origination Process's
- Short Sales
- Smart Home Marketing
- Property Disclosures
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Pricing Property to Sell
- Realtor Code of Ethics
- Fair Housing
- Real Estate Investors
- Listing and Selling HUD Homes
Beverley considers it to be a privilege to be able to work with and assist in training the best agents in San Angelo. If you are interested in joining our team please call.
325-944-9559 or email@example.com