AT COLDWELL BANKER LEGACY WE TREAT OUR AGENTS AS CLIENTS!
Our agents have access to an array of resources, services, tools, staff and programs, all of which support their efforts to manage more Listings and Sales!
CLICK HERE FOR A SNEAK PEAK OF SOME TOOLS/INFORMATION OUR AGENTS HAVE ACCESS TO.
Do you compete for business with an Owner, Broker or Manager who is selling and listing?
· 100% of our office generated leads go to our Agents.
· 2016 MLS data and the top 20 agents in San Angelo.
v 35% are Coldwell Banker Legacy Agents (7 agents)
v If you remove the competing Owners/Brokers/Manager (11) – 78% of the top 20 agents are Coldwell Banker Legacy agents.
How many $$$$$ do you spend on things like……….?
· Sunday Open House Advert $$$$
· Placement of your listings on Suddenlink $$$$
· Listing Videos $$$$
· A Contact Management System $$$$
· A professional CMA program for all types of presentations $$$$
· Black/white and Color Copies $$$$
· Your personal agent Website with MLS feed $$$$
How much time do you spend doing the following? “Time is money!”
· Entering your listings into Navica?
· Preparing and sending web listing performance reports to Sellers.
· Troubleshooting listing flow issues?
· Building flyers, newsletters or postcards?
· Preparing a San Angelo area market report?
· Creating presentations?
Coldwell Banker offers support that has long been recognized as the finest in the Real Estate industry. Don't just take our word for this; ask our agents how they feel and read the agent testimonials below. The Success of your career, is based on your business decisions, which should be based only on facts!
“Coldwell Banker is a great place to be a part of. The environment is very supportive and the training is superior to anything else in the market place. Coldwell Banker Legacy has directly positively impacted my success as an agent and the culture at the office is outstanding. We work hard, play hard and have fun.” – Max Puello
“I have been with Coldwell Banker since 1991. This is a well-managed, progressive real estate firm with truly professional agents, office staff and manager.
All of us get along well, work well together and we all make ourselves available to each other for support and advice.” – Kenneth Wright
“I can’t imagine working for another real estate firm in San Angelo, Texas. I have been an agent since July 2003 and in each of the last 10 years I have sold over 50 units. Why? As much as I would like to think this was all because of me, it wasn’t. It was a direct result of being a Coldwell Banker Agent.
What sets Coldwell Banker apart?
· Superior training, from the national organization and local company.
· Powerful national franchise; which give us the benefit of branding and advertising which drives people to our office.
· Tools which makes our jobs easier and more productive
· NON-competing broker. Our business model is different; the broker prospers when the agents do well.
So what does all of this mean for you as a real estate practitioner? It means that you will have a better opportunity to prosper here.” – Scott Alexander
The following is a testimony provided by agent(s) who moved to Coldwell Banker Legacy (then known as Coldwell Banker Patterson Properties "CBPP") from another office to Coldwell Banker Legacy in 2012.
“We heard so many horrible things about CBPP before moving over.”
· ……..it is a high pressure sales environment. (not true!).
Yes, the office is run in a business-like manner, but you are left to tend to your business with encouragement and support. If you choose to ask for help with business planning and coaching, this is available at your option
· ……..you cannot get an office and have to work out of a cubicle. (not true!).
Your production earns you an office.
· ……..there are agents who work here and who only care about money. (not true!).
The agents here are successful because they are serious about being successful, but the encouragement, support and friendly environment is anything but cutthroat!
· ……..agents lie to get listings. (not true!).
CBPP offers seller’s so many tools and resources; there is no need to lie.
· ……. that CBPP holds listings back so they can sell them in-house because agents get a larger split if they sell an in-house listing (not true!).
Now this would not be very smart! Why risk the wrath of a seller when they find out that their home is not showing up in the online marketing and the possibility of getting a quick sale? The fact is that because we have more buyer’s than other companies we may already have a buyer for a home before it is even officially on the market.
· ……. an agent who recruits someone gets paid for recruiting. (not true!).
The agents here are very excited about what CBPP has to offer its agents and understand that the more producing agents we have the more business they will have, so if they approach you to join our team, it’s because they feel you would benefit.
· …….once a listing is taken, the Seller never hears from the Listing agent again and that CBPP have a transaction Co-coordinator who deals with Seller’s. (Not true!).
Yes, we have a transaction lcosing coordinator, but she does not communicate in any way with the seller’s or buyers. We have support staff including a Transaction coordinator to enter your listings in the MLS and Coldwell Banker systems and to ensure that the closing disbursements (commission’s) and Home Warranty information is correct for closing. Support staff are for designated activities in order to allow our agents more time to list and sell, which means more money in our agent’s pockets.
“The agents at CBPP are so NICE and helpful. Since our move, our business has picked up considerably. We know how uncomfortable the moving process is when you work in such a small town." If you have ANY questions, ask Bev for the number of these agents as they will be happy to answer your questions confidentially.
Please don’t rely on “what you have heard or been told”, get your information first hand.
Call Bev on her direct line to schedule a confidential appointment: 325-224-9606