When you get to meet Ellie, we have no doubt you will love her! You will find amongst other characteristics, that she has a warm friendly personality, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Married to Tyler, and Mom to young 3 Boys, Ellie knows what it takes to be prepared, plan ahead, and negotiate. Having moved from Northern Indiana to San Angelo to be closer to family, Ellie took on a long-time dream to become a real estate agent. With a background in administration & marketing management, she has the resources and skills needed to help sellers and buyers discover the opportunities of selling and buying homes.
She is not afraid of home repair projects, having flipped a few homes herself as well as assisting with her family vacation rentals. In her "me" time, you will find her gardening, decorating, and thrift shopping with friends. Her family time is spent going on bike rides, camping, and enjoying nature trails.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition and Health Promotion
- Administrative & Marketing Assitant/Manager - Yoga Fitness Studio
- Marketing Manager/Social Media Manager
- Managing Stowe & Stay Co. - Vacation Home Rentals
- REALTOR® - Member of the National, Texas and Local Associations
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- Special Needs Nutritional Childcare Skills
- Social Media Engagement
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
Family Bike Rides
Nature Trail Walks
Thrift Store Shopping
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!