Alexis has an unassuming personality which is very refreshing. With a client-oriented service approach, she not only wants to be your preferred REALTOR®, but she is also committed to building long term friendships. As a long time resident of San Angelo and a graduate of Central High, she and her family are invested in the San Angelo community. Her career path originally started in the medical field as an EKG technician, but with the birth of her son, she made an active decision to pursue her long time dream of being a real estate agent. Spending time with her family, including her fur baby "Pablo", and her desire to build relationships through customer service, are her highest priorities.
In her downtime, Alexis loves to travel, with her spouse, and attend country music events, especially Texas Country!
Alexis chose to join Coldwell Banker Legacy because of the support systems, tools, and resources that ultimately benefit her client's transactions. Call Alexis for your next real estate transaction, you will love her low-key, but proactive approach.
- Central High School Graduate
- Howard College - Nursing
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- REALTOR® - Member of the National, Texas, and San Angelo Association of Realtors®
- Customer Service
- Working Under pressure
- Keeping things simple and easy to understand
- Task focused
- Paperwork/ clerical tasks
- Rapid response
- Social Media knowledge
- Country Western Concerts "Texas Country" favorite
- Family time
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!