As a lifelong resident of the Concho Valley and a homeowner in San Angelo, Jake takes pride in being raised with a West Texas work ethic. Assisting you in purchasing or selling a home in San Angelo, or surrounding areas would be an honor. His strong background in both customer service and public service has equipped him with the knowledge and expertise to prioritize and problem-solve. Jake enjoys playing a round of golf or water-related sporting activities when he has some down-time.
He also understands the value of "home" and the value-based services a REALTOR® should provide clients.
- Management (Battalion Chief) - 13 years with the Big Springs Fire Department with 20 employees.
- Oilfield Service Company - 12 years
- Planning, Scheduling, and meeting timelines
- Decision Making
- Customer Relations
- Working under pressure
- Graduate of Sterling High School
- Midland College - Associates Degree in Fire Science Program
- EMS & Fire Instructor
- Member of the National, Texas and Local REALTOR®s Association
- Currently working on an Organizational Management Bachelors Program
- Certified Personal Trainer
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of our innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.