Having grown up in San Angelo, Diana has an in-depth knowledge of the community and areas and is known for giving informative and fun guided tours of "San Angelo" to those who are new to the area. Marriage to Chuck (a retired Navy sailor) since 1971, has blessed them with two grown children and 5 grandchildren. Diana and Chuck live in San Angelo, but enjoy retreating to their small ranch and the rural lifestyle when they can. Playing her ukulele at nursing homes with the "Ukuladies" as a volunteer is a hobby the has lots of fun with. Her knowledge of different types of real estate is an asset to any buyer or seller. She is passionate about helping buyers & sellers understand the real estate process and will go to extra lengths to make sure that all involved are fully informed throughout the transaction.
As a leader in the community, Diana brings local expertise. Some say, "Diana sells property better and even faster than she drives!" (Don't forget to ask Diana about her "Team Texas Race Car Driving School" adventure! )Credentials & Memberships:
- REALTOR® since 2009
- GRI - Graduate of Realtor® Institute
- TAHS - Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Served as a Director of Chamber of Commerce
- San Angelo Leadership Graduate & Alumni Association member
- Former COSA-DC Board Member
- Member Sierra Vista United Methodist Church
- Graduate of Central High School
- Attended Angelo State University
- Retail Business owner for 18 years
- Residential and Farm/Ranch Specialist. (Diana and her husband operate a small ranch)
- Real Estate Communications & Negotiation Specialist
- USAA Relocation Preferred Agent
- Residential New Construction and Resale Home sales
- Texas Veteran: Housing and Land Loan Programs
- Creative and Effective Marketing
- Staging Homes for Sale
- Texas Real Estate Contracts, Laws, and Principles
Diana believes in giving back to the community. She has done this through holding trusted leadership volunteer positions and by supporting the following causes;
- Coordinated multiple Blood Drives generating gallons of donated blood
- Coordinated Christmas gifting for Nursing Home
- 100 Woman Build participant to benefit Habitat for Humanity
- "Purposeful & Passionate" Core Value Award recipient.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- Awarded Director of the Year for Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded Leader of the Year for the San Angelo Leadership Graduate & Alumni Association
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
They say Diana sells property better and even faster than she drives!!