When you get to know Teresa, you will experience the passion that drove her to become a real estate agent. She loves people, and so it was a natural choice to pursue a career where she could help others fulfill their dreams of homeownership. Teresa's gift and background of communication have heightened her listening skills, and this will enable her to provide a focused approach to your real estate needs. By partnering with her husband, Michael, they hope to fulfill their ultimate goal of providing exceptional customer service. Teresa and Michael love the lifestyle San Angelo provides and they are ready to help make your move organized, relaxed and fun.
- West Laurens High School
- Certified Medical Assistant - Howard College
- Texas Real Estate License
- 10 Years Service in the Corrections
- 6 years Managing housing units for the Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Awarded "Supervisor of the Month"
- Received recognition for Exceptional Audit Ratings as a Manager
Specialties, Expertise & Qualifications
- Teresa loves people
- Great Listener
- Confrontation avoidance skills
- Customer Service
- Teaching Leadership Skills
Hobbies & Interests
- Getting to know new people & listening to their life stories
- Reading Jame Patterson Murder Mysteries
- Walking the riverwalk in San Angelo
- Recreational Bike riding
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!