Meet Shanna Warnick, your REALTOR®
Shanna has called San Angelo home since 2012 and is a mother and local business owner. As a 2014 graduate of Angelo State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Shanna focused on Management with Real Estate classes as her electives and her dream of becoming a REALTOR® became a reality.
Shanna is skilled in sales and marketing with over 10 years’ experience. She is passionate about introducing, educating, and helping clients with strategic marketing plans and effective negotiation skills. Shanna's diverse educational background, commitment to continuing education, coupled with the collaboration of the Expect the Max Team and Coldwell Banker Legacy, will be most certainly work to benefit your real estate buying or selling experience. “No matter your needs or concerns, I will be your outgoing advocate who is passionate about delivering the market knowledge and expertise you need to navigate every step of the process. Your journey is more than a transaction to me—it is a personal investment in a future that we can both be proud of.”
Community involvement is important to Shanna, and through association with these organizations, she hopes to continue serving San Angelo.
• Texas Business Women of San Angelo
• Texas Business Women of Texas
• Young Professionals of San Angelo
• San Angelo Chamber of Commerce
• San Angelo Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• National Association of REALTORS®
Maintaining and optimizing open, honest, and constant communication, and professionalism, no matter the situation, is Shanna's top priority.
Clients consistently praise Shanna for providing professional experience and the attention to every detail is Shanna's way of providing her clients with a first-class experience.
From your first conversation with Shanna, you will understand just how much she cares about your real estate needs. Text, call, or email Shanna, she would love to hear from you.
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of our "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!