With roots in Middle Tennessee, teenage years spent in North Carolina’s Outer Banks, and then a move back to Tennessee to graduate High School in Knoxville, Sarah developed a taste for travel and adventure early in life. Never afraid of hard work, Sarah worked her first job at age 15 as a farmhand, then transitioned into customer service, followed by honorably serving our country for 7-years in the United States Air Force. Sarah’s dedication to excellence, her commitment to integrity, and her will & perseverance to succeed are evident through all that she has accomplished.
In her spare time, Sarah loves to read inspirational books like “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki and “The Traveler’s Gift” by Andy Andrews. She is also, a proud homeowner and real estate investor, with already developed skills in real estate transaction coordination, and of course the home buying process. Her love for animals is also very apparent with her three adorable shelter dogs at home. Well-traveled, she has been to over 37 different countries and hopes to continue adding to that list. She values the insight & respect she’s gained while exploring many different cultures and walks of life firsthand, before then retreating to her cozy San Angelo home and friendly small-town community.
Sarah is proud to be serving clients under the Coldwell Banker brand, and together they are ready to fight for you and be your real estate advocates. A favorite quote of Sarah’s is from Maya Angelo and reads: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”. Sarah prides herself on providing “Service Before Self” and keeping each client’s happiness, goals, and desires at the front and center of each transaction. The process of buying and selling real estate can easily feel confusing and chaotic when you’re not working with the right real estate team. Choose to preserve your valuable time and make your peace of mind a priority by working with Sarah Andersen & Coldwell Banker Legacy. To learn more about Sarah and how her skills can be put to work for you, feel free to read the rest of her bio below, and/or contact her directly and set up a coffee date to discuss your real estate goals and discover how she can help you implement those thoughts, and turn your dreams into reality!
· Organizational skills & customer service go beyond the average.
· Graduated Basic Military Training (BMT) at Lackland AFB with honors (top 10% of recruits).
· Dean’s List graduate from Ft. Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX).
· High School Graduate, Knoxville, TN
· Associates Degree in Business Administration.
· Boom Operator (age 15) on a farm grading potatoes and loading trucks for delivery to consumers.
· Chick-fil-A Cashier and Server where it was always “My Pleasure” to serve each Guest.
· 7-years United States Air Force Veteran.
· Health Services Management (4A0) Technician.
Health Services Management Responsibilities included
o handling everything leading up to and following patient visits
o ensuring medical facilities operate efficiently.
o processing patient records
o administering facilities
o coordinating payments
o preparing staffing plans
o ensuring that every patient can get the top-rate care they need when they need it.
Real Estate Experience:
Hobbies & Fun Facts:
· Travel: Sarah has traveled to over 37 countries. Though they have all had their own unique charm, her favorites are Scotland (& the UK), Iceland, & Southern Spain (Andalucía).
· Dancing: Sarah fell in love with ballroom dancing as a teen; some of her favorites include Swing, Salsa & Bachata.
· Animals: Sarah grew up around Quarter Horses & riding western style, but also has a fondness for Tennessee Walking Horses. Animals have always been a big part of her life and she currently has three dogs of her own. Prometheus (the fierce Yorkie Mix), Arlo (the Aussie/Catahoula sentry), & Luna (a Pittie Mix & failed foster dog that she just couldn’t let go). Sarah considers her life to be happy, fulfilled, and kept busy by her sweet furry friends and her longtime best friend and boyfriend.
· “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw
· “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Theodore Roosevelt
· “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” Aristotle
“Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.” Socrates
If you are a Seller...
If you are a Buyer...