Jim Mundell help make "homes" come true.
Specializing in residential sales including new construction, relocation, and property management.
- Resident of San Angelo since 1971
- Business graduate from Angelo State University 1976
- REALTOR Licensee since 1977
- With Coldwell Banker Patterson Properties since 1988
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- Relocation Designations: Cartus Affinity Network Specialist, Cartus Referral Specialist, Cartus Inventory Specialist, Cartus Marketing Specialist
- Works closely with several top builders in the San Angelo area and the Texas hill country
- Property management since 1977 - currently manages 75-90 rental properties
- Works closely with military transferees to and from Goodfellow AFB (sales and rentals)
- Coldwell Banker Legacy is a preferred office for USAA.
- Coldwell Banker Legacy has been the #1 office in San Angelo for over 30 years.
- Hobbies: occasional golf and watching twin sons mature
- His assistant and licensed agent is his wife, Deb Mundell...a partnership working hard to help you buy or sell a home.
- Jim's years of Real Estate experience, professional expertise and friendly, no-nonsense attitude make him a top choice for all of your Real Estate needs. When you are ready to sell, buy or build a home, give Jim Mundell a call at 325-234-0625
Visit our website: www.cblegacysanangelo.com