One of Kane’s favorite childhood books was Dr. Seuss’ My Book About Me. He describes himself as being the kid who got the book out every year to redraw his handprint and footprint and describe the new home they may be living in. Before the age of 10, Kane’s family had moved several times. In his lifetime, which includes 24 years of coaching football, Kane has lived in about 28 homes. He is no stranger to packing, finding a new home, and settling into new communities including San Angelo, where he lived from 1989 to 1999. Kane’s wife, Tiffany, is a teacher and they are the proud parents of two beautiful girls who are talented student-athletes.
Kane has always understood the value of hard work and has a tremendous amount of experience in the service industry. He is trustworthy, diligent, and honest. Having bought and sold several homes, Kane would love to begin serving you and your housing needs through teaming his experience with the resources of Coldwell Banker Legacy.
• 24 years teaching/coaching
• Motivating students and adults
• Proficient Customer Service
• Problem Solver / Communicator / Excellent public speaker
• Multiple personal moves have provided hands-on relocation experience
• Understanding and compassion for your relocation needs
• Communicating with a variety of individuals; from students, coaches, administrators, and parents.
• Teenage children psychology…(hands-on degree)
• Core values of Integrity, Honesty, and Dependability
• Served as Contractor when building a personal home
Credentials and Memberships
• 1993 Graduate of Angelo State University
• Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a minor in English
• Athletic Director
• Coached football, basketball, cross country, golf, and track and field
• Licensed Texas Real Estate agent since July 2017
• Member of the National, Texas and Local REALTORS® Association
• Attend local Church
• Military appreciation events
• Citywide clean-up projects
If you are a Seller...
If you are a Buyer...
Kane worked hard to fill our request. He was always available to show us new
property and to give advice on the properties we viewed and how to move
forward with the purchase.